Solihull College Refurbishment
Solihull College Life Sciences Refurbishment June – August 2016
Solihull College and University Centre works in partnership with local organisations such as the Heart of England and University Hospitals and Birmingham NHS to enhance the prospects of young adults in its further and higher education facility.
After a competitive tender process, and in line with a planned redesign and modernisation of their existing science block, Integrity Facilities Management were selected to complete a refurbishment of the adjoining classrooms, offices, meeting rooms, access points and amenity links.
After extensive planning and then implementation of deconstruction and reconstruction to the layout (inclusive of walls and movable walls, ceilings and flooring) Integrity Facilities Management paved the way for regenerating this academic environment inclusive of: redecoration, reconfiguration of heating and lighting (Invest to Save), networking and audio-visual systems.
The completed works helped breathe new life and capacity into the existing building and enabled to learners to study and learn inside the newly bright, clean and modern facility.
Are you looking for a refurbishment that supports your business to progress and develop? (link into ‘contact us’)
- Deconstruction of partition walls
- Designed and erected stud walling to optimise space utilisation
- Renewed surface finishes to all walled areas
- Installed an ‘Invest to Save’ lighting system, whilst enhancing lighting levels
- Removed and refitted audio visual equipment
- Installed suspended ceiling systems
- Supplied and fitted a fire compliant metal door system
- Reconfigured heating system
- Installed new networking provision
- Redecoration of all areas
- Supplied and fitted moveable wall systems
- Renewed floor areas and carpet tiles to match existing
- Designed and laid Altro flooring